Last Updated 5th January 2018 –
ISO 9001.:2015 is the UK’s recognised standard for effective quality management. Our specialist consultants assist accredited companies with a set of principles to ensure a common sense approach to the management of business activities.
Certification to ISO 9001 allows for better customer satisfaction, effective control of operations and costs, and continual improvement in all areas of operation.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the International standard for Quality Management systems. It is the most widely used way of demonstrating to your customers, whether existing or potential, that you are committed to the quality of your product or service and have been assessed accordingly.
It is, in essence, basic common sense set down on paper in an organised way. The principles are the same whether you employ two or ten thousand people. They identify the basic disciplines, specify the areas that require written procedures or processes and the criteria to ensure that products and services meet these requirements.
Benefits of having ISO 9001 certification
- It is cost effective
- Improved product/service reliability through best practice methodology
- Customers have confidence in your product or service
- Effective marketing opportunities
- You will consistently meet your customers’ needs
- Effective control over business processes
- A distinctive lead over competitors who may not have ISO 9001 certification.
- Removal of a barrier to working with many organisations, e.g. government and local authorities. Some larger bodies even make it a requirement to get on their tender list.
ISO 9001 Certification from JR Consultants
We will help you from start to finish. Whether you have operational procedures in place or not, we will design, document, implement and operate a simple quality management system that meets all the requirements of ISO 9001.
We will design the system around your existing business practices wherever possible, and if necessary help you to identify and resolve issues where you do not conform to the ISO 9001 certification standard.
Once the system has been implemented, we will arrange for your system to be fully audited by one of our auditors, before recommending you for your ISO 9001 assessment by an external UKAS accredited Assessment Body. .
Click for more information about UKAS accredited external assessment body.
For more about how your business can achieve ISO 9001 certification, please contact us.