At JR Consultants, our team of experienced ISO specialists in London understand the fundamental importance of ISO certification and the many benefits that it can provide for businesses who are willing to implement the requirements of the standard.
We are here to provide the necessary guidance; support and help with ISO 45001 for businesses in London, to assist the implementation of a robust occupational health and safety management system, providing the vital framework required to improve and enhance key areas of your business.
We have no hidden payments; what you see is what you pay.
We can offer ongoing support to ensure you are always well prepared
We can attend your audits and act as your management representative.
We help create procedures, policies & associated documentation as required
What is ISO 45001?
This rigorous international standard for health and safety specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OH&SMS). At the core of ISO 45001 is the focus on minimising and eliminating hazards and risks, therefore reducing workplace illnesses and work-related injuries to improve the safety, health and wellbeing of staff as well as the efficiency of the business.
Another central point of this standard is the drive for continuous improvement by identifying nonconformities and taking the necessary actions to resolve them and eliminate the root cause.
What are the ISO 45001 requirements in London?
ISO 45001 consists of 10 ‘clauses’, the first 3 – Scope, Normative References and Terms and Definitions, contain key information, terminology and requirements of the standard. Clauses 4 to 10 need to be followed, implemented and applied in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Here is a brief explanation of what clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 45001 consist of;
- Context of the organisation – sets the scene for the strategic direction, purpose, scope and boundaries for the OH&SMS.
- Leadership – ensures that top management are appointed to take responsibility for key areas and hold accountability.
- Planning – putting in place measures to identify, address and resolve risks as well as opportunities to reduce or prevent reoccurrence.
- Support – determine and provide the resources required to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve the OH&SMS with accurately documented information and records.
- Operation – establishing a process for implementing the operational changes and how new processes, products, work practices or services can be introduced without creating new hazards.
- Performance evaluation – using a process cycle that reflects PDCA (plan, do, check, act), covering all requirements for analysing, monitoring, evaluating, auditing and reviewing.
- Improvement – ensure that measures are put in place to proactively reduce or eliminate risk and use preventative actions to eliminate root cause.
Request information about our ISO Certification Services
Please fill in the details below along with your message, and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.
What are the benefits of having ISO 45001 certification in London?
Suitable for organisations of all size, type and scope, ISO 45001 can provide many benefits for the business, customers, stakeholders and employees, including;
- A safer, healthier workplace for staff
- Reduced illnesses, staff absences, and work-related health issues
- Increased productivity as a result of a safer, more efficient working environment
- Enhanced company reputation with potential clients, customers and staff
- Reduced insurance premiums result in cost savings
- Meet legal and regulatory compliance
- Shifting from being reactive to proactive, identifying and resolving issues before they arise
- Access to new markets that were previously out of reach
- Staff feel more motivated from following clear objectives
- Encourages participation from employees across all levels of hierarchy
- Gain a competitive advantage over other companies
How can an ISO consultancy help my London business?
When first attempting to undertake ISO certification in London, it is not uncommon for organisations to try to save money by using in-house employees, rather than a professional ISO consultancy service. Although this may seem like a good idea initially, it is unrealistic to expect staff to take on and succeed when they are untrained and inexperienced in regards to ISO and already busy with their own workload.
Our ISO 45001 specialists in London can take on the management of the entire process for you from translating standards requirements and providing guidance and support to ensuring that the relevant structure, systems and processes are in place.
Our dedicated team have years of experience helping organisations to navigate the often-complex process of ISO implementation and work to deliver a clear, straight forward and cost-effective path to successful certification.
Get in touch with JR Consultants today
Let us take on the heavy lifting for you with our professional and reliable and ISO 45001 services in London, providing the vital guidance and support needed so that you can focus on what is most important – your business.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to get in touch and our advisors will be happy to assist you.
Request Call Back.
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.