Transition to the new ISO 9001 and 14001 2015 standards
We are currently well on the way through transitioning our clients over to the new 2015 standards in line with the transition date of September 2018. With an enhanced requirement for the Company to determine what needs to be documented in their management system the significant differences from the previous versions of the standards are as follows;
· Scope and context of the organisation need to be more defined by the Company, with boundaries and applicability of the management system set.
· Interested parties and their needs and expectations need to be identified and understood with a process for reviewing these in place.
· Roles and responsibilities need to be reviewed, with no requirement for a management representative and everyone taking a role in the management system.
· Senior management must demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the management system.
· Risks and opportunities must be identified to ensure the management system achieves its intended result and achieve improvement
A management system in accordance to these standards now has no boundaries and the documented information provided to show compliance is varying from client to client.
Are you struggling? Or in need of any assistance with any of these areas? If you are, contact us and let us see if we can help you.
Nicola Hull Dip NEBOSH Grad IOSH
Request Call Back.
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.
The Latest from JR Consultants
How To Get The Most Out Of Your Internal Audit
Effective Auditing For Your Business Internal audits are a great opportunity to evaluate and improve your business-critical processes. This effective quality management tool works to clarify what is working well within an organisation and identify areas that require improvement. Why Perform An Internal Audit? An internal audit is an assessment or inspection that is conducted […]
What Is An ISO 9001 Certification And When Could You Need It?
Quality Management The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the independent, non-governmental body that develops and publishes ISO certification standards. They are created by top experts in their subject matter who help to provide innovative solutions to improve and resolve some of the most challenging aspects within their sector. There are a lot of different […]
Why Choose JR Consultants For ISO Certification Services?
If you have been thinking about obtaining ISO certification but don’t know where to start or simply do not have the manpower in house to undertake the work involved, then our team of ISO specialists can help. At JR Consultants we provide organisations with effective, affordable professional ISO management services that help them to achieve […]