Just saying the word ‘audit’ can cause fear, worry and resistance amongst employees, managers and business owners alike, but internal audits are actually something that should be strongly welcomed and encouraged as a crucial part of improving businesses for the better.
At JR Consultants, our dedicated team of Independent ISO Internal Audit specialists in London work with organisations of various size and scope, taking on the task of carrying out their internal audits for them to deliver impartial results and innovative solutions that benefit the business, shareholders, staff and customers.
We have no hidden payments; what you see is what you pay.
We can offer ongoing support to ensure you are always well prepared
We can attend your audits and act as your management representative.
We help create procedures, policies & associated documentation as required
What is an Internal Audit?
Internal audits provide businesses with the opportunity to assess, evaluate and inspect critical processes, systems, protocols and procedures to determine how effectively they are working and identify any shortfalls, weaknesses or inadequacies that can be improved.
Although for most businesses, internal audits are not a legal requirement, they can be extremely beneficial in a number of ways and can play a vital role in helping businesses to achieve both their short and long-term goals.
Internal ISO audits tend to involve testing and analysing various company processes and procedures to help determine the standard they are performing at in comparison to where they need to be.
A few things that a typical ISO Internal Audit in London might entail include:
- Confirmation that the management system complies with the relevant ISO standard
- Evaluation of what actions the organisation has taken to meet the quality objectives
- Identify any issues within the management system and how they have been addressed
- Pinpoint potential changes, adjustments or modifications that should be made to improve the system
Request information about our ISO Certification Services
Please fill in the details below along with your message, and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.
Does my business need an Internal Audit?
The goal of an ISO internal audit is to assess the management system as well as overall protocols and business practices against the certified ISO standard to ensure that compliance can be demonstrated.
By carrying out an internal audit, businesses are able to highlight any flaws, shortcomings or weaknesses that exist and put in place effective, practical and viable plans to resolve them, improving their overall efficiency.
This powerful tool can provide many great benefits that make them well worth investing in, such as;
- Improved business operations due to reduction in errors and improved quality.
- Decreased cost, increased profit, increased cost recovery as a result of identifying overpayment and analysing potential cost savings.
- Internal audits can be used as an additional quality control step, pinpointing the root cause of strategic and operational issues quickly and easily.
- Increased organisational communication and transparency due to having more defined communication lines and formalised communication frequency.
- Identifies small yet effective changes that can be made to save time and money, streamlining processes through increased efficiency, process simplification etc.
- Conducting internal audits clearly demonstrates to customers, employees and the outside world that your organisation takes issues seriously.
- Enhancement of policy and procedures through the formalisation of documentation and inclusion of necessary details.
- Increased regulatory compliance as a result of the audit identifying compliance gaps and process enhancements that need to be made to ensure compliance coverage.
Our ISO Internal Audit consultants in London can help talk you through the auditing process, discuss what it is you hope to achieve for your business and what we can do to get you there.
Get in touch with JR Consultants today
When carried out properly, there is no doubt that internal ISO audits can be a powerful tool, but for many businesses trying to find the right staff or internal resources can be very difficult and often lead to wasted time and money.
At JR Consultants our team can help with ISO Internal Audits in London, giving you the guidance, support and assistance needed to make your business more successful than ever. Get in touch today to find out more.
Request Call Back.
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.